HaulHub is a rapidly growing Series-B startup that provides much-needed technology to the heavy construction industry—an industry that contributes ~12% GDP. This is a huge opportunity. We’re looking for entrepreneurial and motivated software engineers to build the SaaS platform that will revolutionize the industry.
We believe in a positive, collaborative environment, and giving our engineers hard problems to solve and the autonomy to solve them. We have minimal process and management, relying on YOU to take initiative and rise to the challenge. If you’re motivated, move fast, appreciate responsibility and independence, and enjoy building new products, then HaulHub is for you.
This role is a full-time, remote opportunity. You must reside in the United States.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 5+ years of full-stack software experience, with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Takes initiative, sets expectations effectively, and doesn’t get blocked
- Communicates proactively, clearly, and concisely
- Has led development of a critical, user-facing initiative or feature and delivered on time
- Can diagnose and improve software performance across all tiers in a cloud-based web stack
- Has experience with ReactJS best practices, including Context/Redux
- Can write complex SQL queries and can optimize poorly performing queries
- Has experience with multiple programming languages, and can pick up new tech quickly
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, 401K and other benefit options available
- Remote work opportunities
- Ruby on Rails (Rails 6.0.3, Ruby 2.7.1)
- ReactJS, using Context and Provider patterns
- AWS Aurora Postgres 11.8
- Services deployed in AWS using Kubernetes
- Redis, CircleCI, and more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.