At Haul Hub, we thrive when our people thrive. To put our products and solutions into the hands of consumers, we need a professional who knows how to connect. We are looking for experienced SaaS professionals to be the leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in our North American market. The ideal person will have proven experience building on existing relationships with SaaS solutions, and ensuring customer satisfaction within your accounts. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis will take our company confidently into the future.
Objectives of this Role
- Manage prospects from lead to close.
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs and anticipating them in advance
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Crush your quota.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 20% of your sales organization
- Curious, Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Proficiency in CRM software, with the aptitude to learn systems
- Experienced SaaS high velocity sales motion
- 2-3 years of sales experience
- Previous SaaS or construction software experience.
- Experience in the construction industry
- Someone who flourishes when given responsibility and a sense of ownership.
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, and other benefits options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.