At HaulHub, you’ll have the chance to be part of an early-stage company, shape its course, develop and implement new ideas, and change an industry. We are seeking a high-energy, motivated, entrepreneurial, and tenacious person to join us. We just wrapped up our Series B and will have the largest R&D budget in the industry in 2020 to drive product innovation and growth.
We are a team of humble, gritty, and determined entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to make mistakes, learn quickly from those mistakes, and rapidly deliver innovative products that the industry has waited over a decade for. The team is comprised of open-minded individuals who aren't afraid to ask questions and dig deep into problems with a thirst for knowledge. Always looking towards the future, we look to elegantly solve the industry's most complex problems.
We Are Looking for People Who:
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for their successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative Selling and closing skills
- Have a sharp focus on their goals and the belief that their daily, weekly, and monthly activities will create success.
- Have the drive to learn all about the world around them and use that information in the sales process
- Have a competitive nature, and are highly collaborative, innately motivated, and invested in continuous learning.
Things to Look Forward To
- Learning about an industry that is rapidly changing, and having a direct impact on influencing this change
- Selling to companies between 100-5000 employees
- Working closely and collaboratively with the Sales Development Representative to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Building and managing a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide an accurate sales forecast
- Driving complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast-paced environment
- Mastering conversational sales and marketing practices
- Crushing your quota
- Working with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Joining a fast-growing company and making an impact on the business, and, most importantly, having fun!
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, and other benefits options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.