We are a team of humble, gritty, and determined entrepreneurs who aren’t afraid to make mistakes, learn quickly from those mistakes, and rapidly deliver innovative products that the industry has waited over a decade for. The team is comprised of open-minded individuals who aren't afraid to ask questions and dig deep into problems with a thirst for knowledge. Always looking towards the future, we look to elegantly solve the industry's most complex problems.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for working closely with engineering teams to bring the vision of a product to life.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with all stakeholders/ understand and coordinate feature backlog for assigned releases
- Partner with technology teams to plan and execute the work according to the product roadmap and delivery schedule.
- Participate in the translation of software features into technical requirements and follow Agile Scrum-based software development.
- Should be able to translate design mockups and templates into product features
- Effectively communicate plans, progress, goals, and challenges
- Own the product roadmap and set expectations with relevant stakeholders & team members
- Own the product backlog; translate features into user stories and manage trade-offs
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, backlog grooming, release planning
- Anticipate bottlenecks and help balance the needs of the business and our technical constraints
- Coordinate with operations to ensure smooth user acceptance testing and implementation
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner and/or related position with an understanding of entire development cycle, from concept to deployment to monitoring
- 10+ years of total experience in software development
- Demonstrated experience with Agile/SCRUM software development methods
- Need to have experience with creating and managing projects on Confluence / Jira
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong, collaboration and communication, skills to gather, organize, share, and rally multiple groups around an objective
- Strong technical skills in IT
- CSM/CSPO or related certification
- Experience with mobile software is a plus
- Experience with Jira Service Desk
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
- 100% company-paid individual medical coverage
- 100% company-paid dental coverage
- Unrestricted vacation time
- Vision, Life, and other benefit options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Required to be authorized to work in the United States or Canada.